First Inn of Pagosa
Pagosa Springs, CO
Spectacular location in downtown Pagosa Springs, Colorado. The First Inn is in the heart of original downtown Pagosa Springs, River Center area on the banks of the San Juan River. Out our back door promotes the best blue ribbon fishing, rafting, tubing and recreation area, surrounded by mountain views and only 4 blocks walking distance to The Pagosa Hot Springs The Spa, The Overlook hot tubs and Spa's. Closest motel from east edge of town to skiing at Wolf Creek Ski Area during the Ski season.
Walking path to center of town starts right out our back door, 4 blocks walking distance. Scenic, beautiful and simply awesome location on The San Juan River abutting the motel.
Double Queen Deluxe
Base occupancy 2 ppl
Maximum occupancy 4 ppl
Minimum 2 day(s) advance booking
Check in 2 pm
Check out 11 am
Priced from $69.99 to $99.95View Features...
2 queen beds, microwave/refrigerator, hair dryer, in room coffee service cable TV with HBO. Full private bath. Air conditioned.
- Architectural Style
- Attraction Category
- Airport, Bridge, Business location, Car rental location, Church, Convention center, Fairground, Gallery, Hospital, Lake, Mountain, Park, Restaurant, River, School, Ski area, Store, Water park, City event, Festival, Nightlife, Sports, City center, Local company
- Business Services
- Computer, Data port, Desk, Fax machine, Free toll free calls, Free calls, Free local calls, High speed internet connection, Modem jack, Telephone, Wireless internet connection, Fee charged for first page, Notary public, Fee charged for first page of outgoing fax, Eternet connectivity
- Property Info
Physically challenged rooms: 1
Nonsmoking rooms: 32
Total rooms: 34
Queen bedrooms: 29
Rooms with internet access: 34
Year built: 1984
Year last renovated: 2006
AAA Diamond Rating: 2
- Property Amenities
- Wheel chair access, Wireless Internet
- Property Class Type
- Corporate, Hotel, Inn, Motel, Golf, Ski
- Recreation Services
- Archery , Baseball diamond, Bike trail, Boating, Cross country skiing, Distance to golf courses, Distance to off-site health club, Fishing, Fitness center off-site average charge if any, Fly fishing, Golf, Golf course green fees, Golf course name, Golf course provides lessons, Golf location (onsite/nearby), Hiking trail, Horseback riding, Jet-ski, Jogging trail, Kayaking, Lake, Mountain biking trail, Pool, River, Sauna, Shopping, Skating rink, Snow boarding, Snow skiing, Soccer field, Solarium, Tubing, Water-skiing, Hot tub, Hunting, Winter sports, Snow mobiling, Indoor pool
- Reference Point Category Code
- Airport, Arena, Bar, Church, City center, Lake, Landmark, Library, Market, Medical facility, Park, Restaurant, River, School, Shopping center, Sports facility, Town center, Zoo
260 East Pagosa Street
<br/>PO Box 2590
- From Durango (La Plata County) airport go east approximately 60 miles to east end of Pagosa Springs.
From Albuquerque come in on US Highway 84 to US Highway 160. Then 1/4 mile west.
From Denver or Colorado Springs, come in US Hwy 160 west over Wolf Creek. 1/8 mile from the Welcome to Pagosa Springs sign at entrance of east side of town.
*Map location is approximate and should not be
trusted for navigation. Please contact us for detailed directions.
- If cancellation occurs outside 48 hours by 12:00 Noon or more prior to the arrival date, we refund your deposit minus 5% per day from the initial deposit. If you cancel inside 48 hours your deposit is forfeited in its entirety. (Group reservations) - 1/3 Non-refundable Deposit required at time of booking. All Holiday weeks require 14 days NOTICE by 12:00 Noon( P.M.) (New years, Christmas, Spring Break, July 4th, County Fairdates are July 30th through August 2nd,2009. Labor Day Weekend includes Thursday Thru Sunday, Thanksgiving) and all SPECIAL EVENTS including Parelli workshops. You must also call hotel directly to cancel.
- 100 percent of visit
- Check In
- 2:00 PM MST (earlier check-in based on availability)
- Check Out
- 11:00 AM
- No pets
- If cancellation occurs outside 48 hours or more prior to the arrival date, we refund your deposit minus 5% per day from the initial deposit.
No Smoking & No Waxing of Ski Equipment. Smoking is only permitted in designated rooms. $100 cleaning and deodorizing fee applies.
- 12 and under are free/13 and older $8.06 + tax each.