High Country Lodge
Pagosa Springs, CO
Lodge providing rooms and cabins. In the midst of the San Juan Mountains between Pagosa Springs Colorado and Wolf Creek Ski area, the High Country Lodge offers heart-felt hospitality wrapped in Western comfort. Our full-service hotel provides a variety of lodging options from casual lodge rooms to our comfortable cabins which provide privacy and relaxation for families or couples. In a distinctive, beautiful setting of 20 wooded acres, we take the best of nature and combine it with over-the-top customer service. Start your day right with our delicious complimentary breakfast set in a cozy, log dining area complete with crackling fireplace. In the Spring and Summer, step outside and enjoy taking a walk, fishing on our stocked fishing pond, or building a campfire. In the Winter, enjoy our sledding hill, sauna, and Pagosa's best hot tubs. If you would like to experience the best of Pagosa Springs, just ask one of our knowledgeable staff to help you make the most of your vacation.
2 Queen Bed Room
Base occupancy 2 ppl
Maximum occupancy 4 ppl
Check in 3 pm
Check out 11 am
Priced from $89View Features...
Spacious Room (about 300 sq. Ft) with two queen beds, full bathroom, dressing area with blow dryer, in room coffee service (coffee pot and two mugs, coffee and condiments provided daily), 4 cubic ft. refrigerator, phone, iron and ironing board, color TV with 4 ESPN and HBO channels. Personal amenities made especially for High Country Lodge by Greenwich Bay Trading Company. Breakfast is included with room rate.
Base occupancy 1 ppl
Maximum occupancy 2 ppl
Check in 3 pm
Check out 11 amView Features...
Spacious room with one queen bed, dressing area,
full bathroom. Room amenities include, Table and
2 chairs, microwave, 4 cubic ft. refrigerator,
coffee maker with coffee service for two, blow dryer,
phone, iron and ironing board, and 25" color TV
with 4 HBO channels. Breakfast is included with room rate.
- Architectural Style
- Attraction Category
- Lake, Mountain, River, Ski area, Theater, Zoo, Festival
- Meals Offered
- Business Services
- Computer, Printer, Wireless internet connection
- Property Info
Physically challenged rooms: 1
Nonsmoking rooms: 22
Total rooms: 22
Rooms with internet access: 22
Year last renovated: 2011
- Personal Services Offered
- Maid service
- Property Amenities
- Adjoining rooms, Air conditioning, BBQ/Picnic area, Bilingual staff, Conference facilities, Free parking, Accessible facilities, Housekeeping - daily, Ice machine, Jacuzzi, On-Site parking, Outdoor parking, Parking, Playground, Sauna, Truck parking, Vending machines, Wakeup service, Wheel chair access, Banquet facilities, 120 AC, Accessible parking, Barbeque grills, Complimentary in-room coffee or tea, Complimentary continental breakfast, Onsite laundry, Hot Tub, Pet Friendly, Fire Pits, Fire Wood: Free, Picnic Shelter, Motorcycle Rags, Motorcycle Friendly, Romantic Getaway Lodging, Wireless Internet, Breakfast Included in rate, Located on a lake or pond, Complimentary Hi-speed Internet, Hi-Speed Internet, Fireplace
- Property Class Type
- Hotel, Lodge
3821 Hwy 160 East
*Map location is approximate and should not be
trusted for navigation. Please contact us for detailed directions.
- 48 hour cancellation policy for Standard Seasons.
2 weeks cancellation policy for Peak Seasons including most holidays, spring break and other holiday weekends.
- Credit Card to Guarantee Reservation
- Check In
- 3 PM
- Check Out
- 11 AM
- $10.00 + tax per night; per pet
- 48 hour cancellation policy for Standard Seasons. 2 weeks cancellation policy for Peak Seasons including most holidays, spring break and other holiday weekends.
- 12 & under FREE