If you are looking for historic charm in the heart of the Rocky Mountains, then the popular Hotel Colorado in Glenwood Springs is the place for you. Step back in time and learn the history of this majestic property. Enjoy excellent hospitality service, modern amenities, and the cool mountain air in Glenwood Springs.
There are plenty of options to enjoy snacks, meals and libations during your stay. Try a hand-crafted cocktail at the Coppertop Bar, a delicious meal at the Hotel Colorado Restaurant, or a latte from the Legends Coffee & Gift Shop. Weather permitting, outside seating for food and drinks in the courtyard is also available.
Variety of Accommodations
The guest rooms have been designed reminiscent of 19th century Italy. From the imported Italian wallpaper to the individually selected artwork, the essence of history and classic style transport you to an era gone by. Hotel Colorado offers a large variety of accommodations, including classic rooms, signature suites, and family options. All guest rooms have been updated with a/c units. There are 130 rooms with free Wi-Fi, room service, and flat-screen TVs with cable channels.
This property is conveniently located right off I-70 and close to historic downtown Glenwood Springs, where there are many restaurants and shops. Thanks to a beautiful new pedestrian bridge, Hotel Colorado is an easy walk over the Colorado River to downtown Glenwood Springs and the Amtrak Station. Some of the areas popular attractions are also very close, including the the Caverns Adventure Park and the Yampah Vapor Caves. Glenwood Springs’ newest hot springs resort, Iron Mountain Hot Springs, is less than one mile away. Shuttle service to the Amtrak Station is available, if you don’t want to walk.
Interested in taking the Amtrak and staying at the Hotel Colorado? Check out our Glenwood Springs Amtrak Package.
Need more information? Call 800.828.4228. We’re happy to help.
Check Rates & Availability
- Full service hotel
- Great location to town and area attractions
- Bell staff
- Local shuttle service
- Coffee shop
- Gift shop
- On-site restaurant and bar – serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Room service
- Indoor lounge
- Pet-friendly rooms
- Groups & meetings
- Full service conference and catering services
- Coppertop Bar & Indoor Lounge
- Indoor lounge open year-round. Outdoor bar open seasonally.
- Exceptional selection of beer, wine, cocktails.
- Serving meals and tapas made with fresh ingredients.
- Hotel Colorado Restaurant & Bar
- Serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Courtyard dining (open seasonally and weather permitting)
- Room service available 7:00am – 10:00pm
- Legends Coffee Shop
- Espresso, teas and coffee
- Open daily (check for hours)