Visit Glenwood Springs, CO and save with a Sunlight Mountain Ski Package. Sunlight Mountain Resort is a mountain of fun with priceless flavor and hundreds of acres of terrain for skiers and snowboarders of all abilities. The diversity of terrain features everything from cruising corduroy to heart stopping steeps all at family-friendly prices.
You can enjoy the slopes, your choice of select lodging, and other fun activities, like snowmobiling and a soak in the hot springs at awesome, discounted package pricing.
Steep and deep – Sunlight Mountain’s extreme challenges skiers and boarders. With a pitch of 52°, the Heathen is one of the steepest trails in the state. Sunlight is also home to one of the longest trails. Ute, a cruising beginning slope, winds more than two-and-one-half miles from the summit to the base.
|Sunlight Mountain Stats – Trail Map
Sunlight Mountain in Glenwood Springs offers beautiful vistas of majestic Mount Sopris and the surrounding Elk Mountain Range. Come ski and snowboard the hundreds of ski-able acres of mild greens, intermediate, and extreme black diamond runs to satisfy all ability levels. The great location, affordability, and laid back attitude make Sunlight Mountain a family favorite for all who visit.
- Sunlight Mountain Resort is nestled 10 miles south of Glenwood Springs and 30 miles northwest of Aspen in the heart of the White River National Forest.
- From Denver Airport: 3 hours / 160 miles
- From Grand Junction Airport: 1.5 hours / 95 miles
- From Eagle-Vail Airport: 1 hour / 60 miles
- From Aspen Airport: 45 min / 40 miles
- From Glenwood Springs Airport: 15 min / 10 miles