Don’t forget to pack the travel insurance
Whether it’s a large family reunion or a romantic vacation for two, when you’re planning your next trip, don’t forget to pack your travel insurance. Vacations can be full of surprises:
- What if you or a loved one gets sick before you leave for your trip?
- What if you need medical treatment while traveling?
- What if while flying to your destination, you arrive but your bags don’t?
- What if while driving to your destination, you are involved in a traffic accident or are delayed due to one?
- What if weather prevents you from starting your trip or forces you to leave early?
Travel Guard’s All Seasons Travel Mountain Resort Plan can provide coverage for you and your vacation investment when the unexpected occurs.