Travel Insurance Protection
You’ve been looking forward to your vacation for a long time and now you’re ready to make plans. We strongly suggest the purchase of travel insurance to protect yourselves and your vacation investment.
Travel Guard’s All Seasons Travel Plan provides protection against the loss of your vacation deposit or payments if unforeseen circumstances cause you to cancel or postpone your trip and only costs 7% of your travel itinerary.
- View the policy overview: All Seasons Travel Plan overview
- Read the full policy: The All Seasons Travel Plan Policy
- Check out some of the frequently asked questions about this policy.
Why the All Seasons Travel Plan?
Think about the possibility of not being able to go on vacation, or having to cut your trip short for some reason. It’s not a pleasant thought but neither is putting a significant amount of money in jeopardy. Travel Guards All Seasons Travel Plan has been specifically designed to protect most travel-related losses, stepping in where other insurance benefits leave off.
When you purchase the All Seasons Travel Plan, your vacation deposit and non-refundable fees are protected if your trip is cancelled, interrupted or postponed for a covered reason. You and your traveling companions will also be covered for travel delays, baggage delays, and baggage theft and damage.*
Here are a few examples: **
The plan may provide coverage if:
- Someone in your family has an illness or injury, even if they aren’t scheduled to travel with you
- You become ill and can’t travel, or your child comes down with the chicken pox and you are quarantined
- You or a traveling companion loses a job
- Weather prevents you from leaving home and reaching your destination
- A family member back home passes away and you must return from your vacation early
- Your luggage or sports equipment is lost or delayed by the airline
- You twist your ankle and must visit a physician while traveling
There When You Need Them
Travel far from home with the confidence that Travel Guard Representatives are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to assist you with everything from major emergencies to simple inconveniences.
Description of Benefits:
A description of benefits and coverage and Travel Guard’s customer contact information can be accessed by clicking here. What follows is a brief description of the travel benefits provided to you and your eligible traveling companions under this program.
Trip Cancellation/Interruption †
Trip Cancellation/ Interruption coverage provides financial protection for expenses related to trip cancellation or interruption caused by a covered reason, including job loss, injury, illness and a traffic accident.** Trip Cancellation coverage provides reimbursement for prepaid, non-refundable expenses, like vacation deposits. Trip Interruption coverage offers reimbursement for the unused, non-refundable portion of the trip and any increased transportation costs to return home due to a covered reason.*
Additional Coverage’s †
- $600 – Trip Delay (6 hours or more, $200 per day)
- $250 – Missed Connection
- $1,000 – Baggage Delay ($200 per day)
- $1,000 – Baggage, Sporting Equipment & Personal Effects
- $25,000 – Medical Expense
- $500,000 – Emergency Evacuation & Repatriation of Remains
- $100,000 – Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- $25,000 – Car Rental Collision Coverage
- Assistance Services*
- Travel Medical Assistance
- Worldwide Travel Assistance
- LiveTravel® Emergency Assistance
- Concierge Services
- Identity Theft (Not available to NY residents)
- Pet Return Service
- $100 Roadside Assistance (provided by Coach-net Services Inc.
Pre-existing Conditions Exclusion †
Purchase the All Seasons Travel Plan within 21 days of initial trip payment and the Pre-Existing Medical Condition Exclusion will be waived. You must be medically able to travel when you pay your plan cost. Trip Cancellation & Interruption Coverage’s are per booking.
About Travel Guard
For more than 20 years, Travel Guard plans have covered millions of travelers worldwide. As one of America’s leading providers of travel insurance and assistance services plans, they’ll be there for you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week should you need help before or during your trip. Travel Guard is a Chartis company, a world leading property-casualty and general insurance organization, serving more than 40 million clients in over 160 countries and jurisdictions. With a 90-year history, one of the industry’s most extensive ranges of products and services, deep claims expertise and excellent financial strength, Chartis enables its clients to manage virtually any risk with confidence.
Travel Guard is committed to providing products and services that will exceed expectations. If you are not completely satisfied, you can receive a refund of the plan cost from your lodging provider. Requests must be submitted to Gateway Reservations in writing within 10 days of the effective date of the coverage, provided it is not past the original check-in date.
Travel Guard’s All Season Travel Plan
Customer Service: 1-877-249-5376. Reference product ID 008573.
† This is only a brief description of the coverage(s) available. The Policy will contain reductions, limitations, exclusions and termination provisions. Insurance is underwritten by National Union Fire Insurance Company of Pittsburgh, Pa., with its principal place of business in New York, NY. Coverage may not be available in all states.
*Up to the covered amount.
** These are just a few events that could form the basis of a covered Travel Guard All Seasons Travel Plan insurance claim. For more details of the program, including applicable terms and limitations of coverage, please refer to the Certificate of Insurance/Policy.